What WE do
We’re an in-house Creative Marketing Team in the process of designing and deploying:
• multiple Internet portals,
• sophisticated in-house designed web-tools and apps,
• to provide home owners and businesses with the information and tools to build, renovate and improve their properties with 100% renewable green energy technology,
• creating today with online technologies the efficient and transparent planning, purchasing and building of our homes and workplaces of the future.
What YOU do
You’re currently a student, or looking for a flexible part-time opportunity to improve your creative skill-set;
• with a wide variety of creative tasks, challenges and opportunities to learn and grow in a team;
• gain more experience using and learning creative software from Adobe CC (AI, PS, LR, ID, PR, XD), Apple Final Cut Pro X, Blackmagic Davinci, Bohemian Sketch, and more;
• experience working with leading team communication and collaboration apps such as Slack, Asana, Instagannt and more;
• desire to realise your writing skills, web design and User Experience (UX) creativity with content management tools such as WordPress, Canva, Figma, Marvel and more;
• become a team player across the entire creative process from brainstorming, to production, through final publication of print products and digital content;
…while being creative, learning and working in English to further your international job prospects.
What can we do TOGETHER
To find out if we can work as a team towards building a better and sustainable future for all of us, send us your resume today.
No formal experience necessary, however studies within marketing, digital production and the creative arts would be most beneficial.
email@example.com – Subject: Job Resume – (Title of the job you’re interested in)
1. Graphic Design/Digital Media Assistant
If you want to learn how and believe you can make your mark in the world using the following statement as your goal, we’re looking forward to working together.
“Brand Building is applying visual communication skills across the entire spectrum of print, promotional materials, web content and video to enhance and inform potential and current customers… who we are and what we do to make their lives better.”
2. Social Media & Content Management Assistant
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Co. including our WordPress-based website/blog and newsletter needs your ideas, content research/aggregation and text skills.
If you’re already familiar with the basics of WordPress or would like to learn more… then we would like to hear from you.
3. Digital Media Archive Assistant
Whether online with Google, digital stock sites, or across our growing in-house media server… folder organisation, keyword tagging, search and find are your skills whether it’s text, pictures, music or video? We’re currently searching for you.